If you want to contact me while I am away in Namibia please feel free to send me a letter or
cookie butter to:
PO Box 17035
Some of you may ask, “what do I need or want?” Here’s a list of some useful items I would love to get:
– Personal sealed letters open when I’m having a bad day. Maybe even labeled, “Open when you’re having a bad day, etc.”
– Trader Joe’s Chili Lime seasoning
– Whataburger Spicy Ketchup
– Chik-a-fila Sauce
– Photos of you and your family (if I know you)
– Thumb drive with good books, music, or movies (or share Spotify play lists wish me, completely FREE)
– Wet Ones or baby wipes
– Crystal Light
– Hard candies such as Jolly Ranchers, Air heads, Starbursts, etc.
– Oven bags (Thanksgiving is coming soon)
FYI: Also, when declaring items and cost of items in package, underestimate on cost as much as you can (You can’t really on food items). But, put what I would consider “garage sale” prices. This is so I won’t have to pay to much in duty/taxes when it arrives.
I will love and appreciate anything and thank you all in advance. I promise I will write back.